We are excited to share that on Thursday, June 18th we will be releasing our first major update of 2020! This update includes a collection of enhancements and features, many of which have been driven by direct feedback from our customers.
Here are a few of the highlights:
A robust set of upgrades to the PADL experience:
“PADL” stands for “Perception-Action-Decision Loop” and is one of NeuroTrainer’s core trainings, optimizing both speed and accuracy in a fast-paced cognitive challenge.
- New PADL environment with enhanced physics and improved 3D depth perception.
- “Training” is now more adaptive, allowing for more individualized and more personalized experiences.
- Voice-over is now driven by the app’s AI so athletes will receive guidance and encouragement based on their performance.
- Integrated heads-up text displays provide additional instruction and shorten learning curves.
- The intensity of “Training” more closely mirrors that of “Competition.”
- New all-time leaderboard displays the top eight PADL competitors of all time.
Updated navigation, menus and UI features:
Getting around the NeuroTrainer app has been optimized so you can quickly move through the system, in addition to general user experience improvements.
- VO now adapts as the athlete navigates the menus thereby providing more useful information and guidance.
- The left Oculus controller now allows athletes to pause and exit training at any time.
- Athletes can now choose from a selection of voices.
- New background music.
- New demo experience provides a quick introduction to all the elements of the NeuroTrainer app.
- New leaderboards that provide all-time high scores as well as “real-time” status updates.